Student Complaint Form

A student must file a complaint with the department within three (3) years of his/her last date of enrollment. The Department or its authorized representative may forward the complaint to the institution for a written response and will encourage resolution of the complaint between the student and the institution. A copy of the institution’s response will be forwarded to the student with a request that the student indicate satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the response.